Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Whiny Wednesday

I know I've already written my post for today but this one is the appropriate Whiny Wednesday post.  If my days have a theme, be prepared for two posts.

So do you have anything that you would like to whine about today, here's the place to do it.


I don't really have much of a whine today.  Shocking I know, so please pick your chin up off the floor and let's get on with the post.

I guess if I do have to whine about something it will be about this darn lingering headache that I'm having.  I noticed it yesterday but figured since it wasn't KILLING me that I would ignore it but it's still there.  So I'm contemplating drinking another diet coke or getting some medicine for it.  I think I'm going to go with the medicine seeing as I've already had three diet coke drinks today.  I don't really need anymore.

Other than that, I don't really have much else to whine about.  If you ask the hubs though he would tell you differently so let's not ask him.

Care to share, you are more than welcomed to let it all out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment