Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Three

Well it's finally Thursday.  I think I over did it yesterday so I didn't get up to go running this morning.  I did 3.5 miles yesterday morning, 20 minutes of 30 Day Shred, and then walked 2.5 miles with a friend.  This morning Monkey woke up around 1:30 and I had to put her back to bed and my shin was hurting, so when the alarm went off at 5:55 this morning I reset it and went back to sleep.   With my 5k race this weekend, I didn't want to take any chances.  I'll reaccess how I feel after work this evening and if I feel up to it, I'll squeeze those 4 miles in then.

On to Thursday Three:

1.  My vacation starts in 1 week and 1 day.  I so cannot wait.  I've been needing this break for a long, long, time now.

2.  The hubs wants to take Bug and I canoing while we are on vaca.  We thought about taking Monkey but we believe that she will not be able to hang all day and if she went overboard, like we are bound to do, then I don't think she would get back in afterwards.  Anyways, I had a terrible dream that I lost her last weekend due to drowning and I don't think I will handle it very well if she did go overboard.

3.  If you have never tried any of the GU products or have and would like to win some, Misszippy1 is giving away some gels, chomps, and brew. 

Have a great Thursday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment