Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Morning Run

I honestly have no excuses as to why I didn't get out and run yesterday.  The best I can come up with is a terrible storm came through my area right before I got off from work and I had to drive in the opposite direction of my house after I got off from work to get my girls.  When I finally got home about an hour later, I really had no desire to go running so I put it off until this morning.


I ran the 5 miles I was suppose to run yesterday this morning.  Here's how the run went down:

Mile 1 - 8:29
Mile 2 - 8:40
Mile 3 - 8:53
Mile 4 - 8:59
Mile 5 - 8:30
Total Miles - 5
Total Time - 43:29
Total Calories Burned - 506

I'm planning on running 4 miles in the morning and I usually don't run on Friday's but because I didn't go running on Wednesday I'm having to make up that one on a day that I usually take off.  I hope it doesn't bother my 9 mile run on Saturday too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment