Monday, May 3, 2010

Sundays

I never exercise on Sundays. That is my only rest day of the week and I take full advantage of the day. This Sunday was no exception but for some odd reason all I wanted to do was eat. I think I ate everything I could get my hands on. It was pure madness in my house because of that.

Well on my running front, my week looks like this:
Monday - 3 miles
Wednesday - 4 miles
Thursday - 3 miles
Saturday - 5 miles

Tuesday and Friday is my spinning class and free weights.

As the schedule shows, I'm slowly building back up to some longer distances and hope to accomplish a half-marathon again when this training is over, even though I don't have one that I'm going to be running until October. I would like to get another one under my belt before then just to see how I can do and what I need to change before October.

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment