Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The sun is finally out

and I hope it stays out for the rest of the week, or at least comes back out on Friday. C is having her field day at school that day and I took the day off from work to spend it with her. She is stoked beyond belief about me coming to her school and then she has demanded that I check her out early so she doesn't have to stay all day. Not sure what I'm going to do when I stop attending her field days at school??? I guess she'll figure a way to get out of school.

Well since my exercise didn't go as planned yesterday afternoon, I got up at 5:35 this morning and headed to the gym to do a 45-minute spin class, ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill and then did about 10 minutes of weights. Tomorrow I'm planning on getting up early (around 6:10, the sun should be starting to come out then) and go for my 4 mile run. I find that I like to get my exercise done early in the morning, so I'm trying to get back to getting up early.

On a funny note, last night K asked a million times when it thunder, "What's that?" I would say "Thunder baby" and she would say "dunder baby?" I laughed most of the evening at that, it was too cute. I love this age. She asks so many questions, her vocabulary has expanded like crazy and it's just fun overall. She loves to help and last night at the dollar store, she carried her pullups out to the car, then carried them inside the house, and then carried them into her room at the daycare. She also helps me unload the car after grocery shopping, it's so cute.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment