Thursday, May 6, 2010

Review of stats from 4 mile run

So I didn't get a chance yesterday morning, or all day for that matter, to review my stats from my 4 mile run I did yesterday morning. I had a chance this morning to get the information from my watch and here's how it all breaks down:

Mile 1 - 8:49
Mile 2 - 8:33
Mile 3 - 8:45
Mile 4 - 8:51
For a total time of 35:15
Calories burned: 419

I've been noticing that my second mile is faster than my first mile. I guess that's because I've found my stride by then but I didn't slow it down to much after that. I'm happy to see that I'm remaining pretty consist with my pace and that makes me so very happy.

Well I didn't get up to go running this morning. I really wanted to but the bed told me to stay, so I listened. Darn you bed for being so persistent.

In other news, last night we went out to celebrate my mom's birthday. We went to a Japanese steakhouse. The food was so good but K was so bad. It all started in the parking lot when I had my hands full of my purse, pull-up and sippy cup. She wanted me to hold her but I couldn't so she started pitching a fit right there in front of the whole family. We finally got inside and ordered our meals. She ate about two forkfuls of salad and the man who cooked our food started the grill. When the fire lit up it was over for her and she cried and screamed the rest of the evening. I love this age but then I hate this age. Good news of the night, C loved it. She ate almost everything on her plate, and for her that's a huge accomplishment and she loved the show that the cook put on. Watching her watch them was so much fun.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment