Monday, May 10, 2010

New Week

Well today starts a new week for me. I'm hoping to hit all of my exercise goals this week and if not, then I'll take it like I did last week and do it when I can.

Here's whats on my exercise agenda:

Monday - 3 miles (speed work)
Tuesday - Spin class and weights
Wednesday - 4 miles
Thursday 3 miles (speed work)
Friday - Spin class and weights
Saturday - 6 miles
Sunday - REST!!!!

As I was reviewing my training schedule that I use, I'm going to be doing a faux half-marathon on July 3rd. My plan is to start at 7 a.m. and just see what I can do. I haven't decided if I'm going to do this as a "race" atmosphere or just go at my "long" run pace. I'm leaning more towards the "race" atmosphere and just see what I can do. Kinda exciting to be working towards something again, even if I'm doing it by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment