Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hump Day

This morning on my running schedule, it called for 5 miles. I was really looking forward to those five miles last night but I had a very sleepless night, so when the alarm went off at 5:50, I so didn't want to get up. By 6:05 I was lazily brushing my teeth thinking of a way out of this run. But like usual, once I got out there and warmed up, the run was very pleasant. I don't know why I struggle to get out the door, only to realize that it was one of my better moments.

Here's the stats from this morning run:
Mile 1 - 8:19
Mile 2 - 8:21
Mile 3 - 8:24
Mile 4 - 8:46
Mile 5 - 8:55
.01 - 8:04
Total Miles - 5.01
Total Time - 42:49
Total Calories Burned: 508

I'm seeing that I stayed pretty consist with the first 3 miles and they actually felt comfortable and I wasn't feeling like I was marching to my death bed.

Since I didn't have my watch to give my stats from Monday's run, here they are for your viewing pleasure:

Mile 1 - 7:45
Mile 2 - 8:09
Mile 3 - 8:22
.08 - 7:45
Total Miles - 3.08
Total Time - 24:51
Total Calories Burned: 312

Yesterday was my off day and instead of going to spin, which I have come kinda bored with at the moment, I found my Denise Austin Yoga DVD. I popped that sucker into the DVD player, in the bedroom, and then I got myself into all sorts of positions that I couldn't hold and felt silly for doing. But once the DVD was over, or the part that I did (30 minutes) I actually felt better for doing something rather than nothing at all.

So I hope everyone has a wonderful day of exercise, or rest, if that's what your schedule calls for.

No comments:

Post a Comment