Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh goodness, if only

I could bring myself to type in $130 on the ebay page that is selling the Garmin Forerunner 405. At the moment the top bid is $122.50 but there is a $15 shipping rate, they are from Canada, and plus the hubs and I just don't have that money just lying around. If only I could get the watch. I might just hit up pops and ask for an early Christmas/Birthday/whatever else I can think of present to get this watch. If I was to get it, it would basically be like stealing that thing, for what it retails at, somewhere around $400. I'm going to keep my eye on it, the bidding does not end for three days.

On the running front, C and I went and ran the 5k course through town, but we didn't actually run the whole thing. Because of my ankle giving me issues and C's lack of wanting to run it yesterday, we did somewhere around 2.75 miles. I ran them and C walked most of them. She was not feeling it yesterday and I know that feeling all to well. I feel that some days myself. But we finished the run in 24:59. Not to shabby if I do say so myself. Since my mom is not going to be able to run on Saturday, mom sending prayers up for a speedy recovery after Friday's surgery, my sister is taking her place and I have sweet talked my sister-in-law to come down and help the hubs watch her two rugrats plus my rugrat. Should make for a great race cheerleaders.

Well I plan on going back out to the 5k course this evening, if I get the chance and running it at the ideal pace that I want to run on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment