Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Megamillions

The lottery is HUGE here in Georgia. There are two chances of winning a combined total of almost $400 million. I'm going to take my chances and spend some cash to get some lottery tickets. Can't win the money, if you don't play.

Have you ever thought about what you would do if you did win the lottery? I've thought about it and every time I come to the same conclusion, I would still work to keep my money growing. All those people who do win the lottery is usually bankrupt within two years afterwards. That is not going to be me or my family. Yes I will spend the money on some things that I really want, invest most of it, and with whats left pay off all my bills and get a new car. Nothing fancy, just something better. Keep your fingers crossed that something amazing happens and we win the money, boy family members I never knew I had would be coming out of the wood work if we actually won the money.

On the exercising front, I so didn't last night. I had all intentions of going for my 3 mile speed work but something happened, I think they call it LAZINESS, settled in and the next thing I knew it was 9:00 and I was putting the girls to bed. Since the hubs will be helping out a friend this evening, I plan on taking the girls on a walk through the neighborhood. I know its not a run but its better than nothing at all. So tomorrow I will be doing my usual mid-week semi-long run of about four or five miles so on Saturday morning I can get in about 10 miles (I'm still shooting for 10 miles).

Let's keep everything crossed that can be that I actually get to go on a walk this afternoon and that I win the MEGAMILLIONS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment