Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good day

Today was one of those days where everything went pretty well. Considering the fact that I woke up around 3:30 this morning and it took forever to go back to sleep, I was for sure destined that the day was going to be pretty rotten. I also couldn't find my cell phone and realized that I had left it at Subway the day before. Thanks goodness they serve breakfast or it would have been this afternoon before I could go back and get it. My hair also decided that it wanted to look good and I have felt pretty all day long because of it. It usually decides to flip out to the sides not 20 minutes after I get throw trying to style it so for it to look good and continue looking good all day long, it's given me a boast to the ole self conscious. I'm a happy person, so far, today.

Even after all of that, the day has turned out to be pretty good. I guess good days start off pretty rocky sometimes.

This week is professional administrator's week. My bosses got me two $50 discover gift cards to go towards the purchase of a garmin. Now I only need to come up with the $100 or whatever is left over after the $100 is put forth on the watch. After reviewing all the Garmins, I've decided that I'm going to go with the Garmin Forerunner 305. Even though I like the look of the 405, I just don't need all the gadgets that are on the 405 and all the reviews show that people love it. I'm hoping to be able to order mine tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I've decided that I need to add some weights to my routine so that I will not hurt myself and it will make me faster and stronger, well a girl can dream right. So today I'm running to my local Y (it's right down the street from my house) doing a couple of different weight machines, then running home. It's probably a total of 3 miles or less so it works out perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment