Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Forward Monday

and I'm still trying to regain my balance. Time change always messes me up.

Yesterday we had K's 2nd birthday party. Finally right, she turned 2 on the 4th and I finally had her party on the 14th. I had to run that half marathon her birthday weekend. We had a great time and everyone enjoyed my cake that I made. I really enjoyed the icing. I was literally eating the icing as we were putting it on the cake, I could have ate that stuff for a meal it was so good. If I ever have to choose a last meal, this icing is going to be part of it.

Anywho, we had a pretty good party and K got a lot of new clothes and some new baby dolls. The only major ordeal happened, luckily, after everyone left. My niece and K were playing in C's room while she was playing on the Wii and they ended up dumping her tray of bracelet making things on the floor. You would have thought that they were in their breaking C's poor heart the way she acted when she found it. My sister and I couldn't help but laugh because we remember acting that same way over stuff like that.

Well I didn't do any exercising yesterday except for lifting the spoon from the ice cream bowl to my mouth. That was tough and I broke a sweat a couple of times cramming ice cream and cake into my mouth. I do plan on going for a run this afternoon. I'm still getting C ready for next month's 5K and we are going to do sprints (as well as we can) tonight. I hope I can keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment