Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boy was this day long

Not only did I have a meeting at C's school to go over her speech therapy but I was suppose to the college and take a math test, which I didn't find out was at the actual school until 5 this afternoon. After calling to see how late the lab was going to be open (10) I decided to come on home, get dinner fixed, eat, clean the kitchen, and then go take the test. I arrive at 7:15 only to find that I had mixed up the places I was suppose to go and the Testing Center, not Computer lab closed at 6:30. Ugh, my teacher sent me an email that said Computer Lab and so I called asking about the COMPUTER LAB not TESTING CENTER. Just great!!! I've emailed the teacher, basically begging to let me take the test and explained that my lunch break was spent at a meeting for my DAUGHTER and there was no way I was going to miss that meeting. Let's hope he gets back with me and let's me take the test.

Well I was going to go running this afternoon, since the 4 miles I did yesterday felt awesome, but because of the test mixup (I thought it was online, it was not) I didn't get to go for that run. So I'm going to try and get my lazy butt up out of bed in the morning and go to spin class. I was going to start next week adding those classes to my exercise routine, but one day early isn't going to hurt, is it?

I'm also planning on 8 miles on Saturday. I have no real training that I'm following at the moment, I'm just loving the longer runs rather than the short ones. Since I haven't decided if I'm going to get a Garmin Forerunner (just yet, still thinking on it) I will be using the Garmin Nuvi out of my DH's work truck. I have no real goal in mind on this run, except to just enjoy it. I so hope the weather is nice because it's just been a real downer here lately and I could so use the SUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment