Friday, February 26, 2010

Yeah, it's the weekend

Well it's finally Friday. I did do sprints yesterday and because of the cold, it was not a pretty sight. I was only able to do about 4 laps (about 1/2 mile around my neighborhood) before I quit. The cold and wind was just to much. I sure hope its nice and comfortable on the 6th. I really dislike running in the cold.

Speaking of cold, when is spring coming??? I'm so tired of having to bundle up just to go outside. Living in the south, I'm not accustom to it being this cold all the time. Usually by now, I'm wearing shorts, t-shirts and flip flops as my daily wear. This is just crazy.

I plan on going running in the morning. I'm hoping to get up around 7 and slip out of the house before K wakes up, which if on a good morning, she will sleep until 8 but here lately she's been getting up around 7, if not earlier. I'm planning on running for about 6 miles maybe more, it all depends on how I feel once I get out there. Then next week I'm taking things way down to get ready for the half-marathon on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment