Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh I just love Saturdays

Well I was suppose to go running this morning but K decided that getting up at 6 a.m. was the thing to do and I when 7 rolled around DH (darling husband) was still in bed asleep, so I decided to wait until nap time. Well guess what, K fell asleep in the truck on the way home from signing our tax papers and now will not go to sleep, so I'm throwing in the towel, taking my running gear to my mom's and running on her treadmill this afternoon while she spends time with the girls. At least I can get some running in then.

Only a week from the BIG RACE and I'm so very nervous. I hope these butterflies calm down soon because it's going to be one long week waiting for next Saturday. I don't plan on doing a whole lot of running this next week. I plan on going today, tomorrow, a little on Monday, spin on Tuesday, taking Wednesday and Thursday off, then spin on Friday. I sure hope everything goes well and that the weather turns out to be nice and comfortable instead of COLD. I'm so sick of the cold. I wish spring would hurry up and get here. That's my favorite month with summer coming in second.

Well I'm off to get ready to go to me-mee's. Have a great day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment