Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today is going to be

Great. Since my plan to go running at my mom's yesterday also fell through, I'm sucking it up and am going to attempt to run 12 miles today. My mom got me a new watch that also tells you how far you have gone, so I'm going to use it today to let me know when I've hit the sixth mile mark so I can then turn around and head home. I'm really pumped about this new watch. It marks my heartrate, calories burned, how many steps I've done, how fast I ran or walked, and how far. How neat!

Well this morning K decided to sleep late. Why oh why, does she not sleep late on Saturday mornings also. That would help me out so much. It's also hard to believe that on Thursday she will be turning 2. Where did the time go. I can still remember it as though it was yesterday that she was entering this world and now she's been here for two years, driving C batty and eating DH and I out of house and home. She's a wonderful child and I'm very excited to see what the rest of her childhood is going to be like. I feel I'm in for a very exciting ride with her.

Well I'm off to get the sheets pulled off the beds so I can get them washed and try to get this house cleaned, some. That's pretty hard to accomplish because C and K come behind me messing everything back up. I wouldn't trade this in for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment