Friday, February 3, 2012

Random Fun Day Friday Facts

Thank goodness it's finally Friday.  This week has been a wild week for sure.  Work is hetic and crazy.  But in all that madness, I have managed to run 26 miles since Sunday and I'm super excited about that.  I ran 10 on Sunday, 4 on Monday, 6 on Wednesday, and 6 yesterday.  I've also started the Fab Ab February Challenge and my abs are super painfully today but it's a good pain.  I'm loving it.  I did take a pre-picture and will be posting it just as soon as I can get ahold of our computer at home.

Here's my random facts of today.

1.  I'm so enjoying this video at the moment.  Kristen Bell is one of my all-time favorite actresses so to see her be like this makes me feel like we could be best friends.  Kristen, if you read my blog, I would so love to be your best friend.

It's so hilarious to me.

2.  I have 12 miles on tap for tomorrow and I'm super excited about them because it'll be my first long run ever ran with someone else.  I do all of my runs solo.  I'm happy doing them solo but sometimes having a friend along is fun.  She's already warned me that she's a 12:00 per mile runner.  I told her not worry about it.  This run is about getting the miles in and not about speed.

3.  Speaking of speed, I'm not exactly sure what's gotten into me lately but Wednesday's 6 miler was run in 50:57 and last night's 6 miler was ran in 48:23ish.  I do know it was an 8:03 pace.  I'm loving the speed and I'm just going to continue running on this speed wave for however long it let's me stay on it.

4.  I started the Fab Ab February Challenge yesterday and OMG am I feeling it.  I did Wednesday and Thursday's workout in one.  That meant 25 situps, 9 pushups and 25 seconds of a plank hold.  I'm so loving the sore feeling.  It's a hurt so good feeling.

5.  Bud Light has released a new beer called Bud Light Platinum.  It is really, really good.  But it packs quite a bit of punch at 6% so I'll have to drink it slowly.  I'm really looking forward to having one after tomorrow's 12 miler.

6.  With the Super Bowl being this Sunday, I'm going to try some new pinterest recipes I've gotten over the past few days.  It's going to be a lot of fun to eat, even if I don't really care who wins it.  Now if the Carolina Panther's had made it, I would be pulling for them all the way because yes, I'm a HUGE Cam Newton fan.

7.  I've noticed quite a bit of difference in my attitude this past week and I know it's because I've actually worked out instead of just lazing around.  I feel amazing and I've been a lot nicer because of it.  Now I've just got to get back up to doing it before work and I'll feel a lot better off.  I feel a little guilty when I exercise at night after work because it means another hour lost of spending time with my girls.  My youngest really made me feel really guilty the other day when she said, "I feel like I haven't seen you much this week."   Thanks kid, that really punched me straight in the gut so next week, I'm going to make it a point to push myself out of bed.

That's it, that's all I've got for today.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment