Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Five

Woo-hoo this week flew right on by.  That's what I'm talking about.  Tomorrow I have a long day ahead of me.  I have a 5k race in the morning then I'm heading out to meet my MIL (mother-in-law) half way between our house and her house (3 hours one way) to get the girls and my nephew.  I'm semi-looking forward to the drive to get them.  I'll get to listen to whatever radio station I want to and get to sing at the top of my lungs with no one telling me to be quite. 

Here's my Friday Five, in no particular order:

1.  The hubs told me yesterday that he is going to do the Insanity DVDs with me.  He's seeing his friends drop weight and now he feels the need to drop some also.  I love him no matter what he looks like but if wants to exercise, I'm definitely not going to discourage it.

2.  I'm hoping that since I'm going to start doing Insanity in the evenings, that it will motivate me to get up in the mornings and get my running on.  I'm tired of doing all my running in this nasty heat, so I'm praying that this will get me moving in the mornings. 

3.  I'm so excited for the race tomorrow.  Not because it's a mile from my house, not because it's another race, but because my office will be out there.  I'm super excited to have them on my turf and show them what really makes me happy.  Races and running.  Couldn't ask for anything better.  Now let's just hope that at 8:30 a.m., it's not unbearable to run in.

4.  The hubs and I decided to start putting our clothes in a separate basket to see if that will help with getting the clothes folded.  Since I have a hard time getting clothes folded, we are hoping that having separate baskets will help everyone get their clothes folded and maybe put up, maybe.

5.  The girls are going to my mom's next week for four days and in that time frame they are going to the beach.  I'm super jealous.  I'm hoping to go to the beach at the end of the month/beginning of September.  School starts on August 12, so this will be a good end of summer thing for Bug.  I can't believe she will be a 4th grader this year.  She's getting so big way too fast.

There you have it.  I told you it was in no particular order and very random.  Have a wonderful weekend.  I'll be back with a race report, probably Monday, along with my before picture of Insanity.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment