Monday, July 11, 2011

My Favorite Kind of Lunch Breaks

Considering I'm a working mom and get no quite time when I get home from work.  I usually like to take my lunch to the park, if I have nothing else going on.

 This is the the path that is called "River Walk" and the same one I use to run on when I have a run on my lunch break.  This is also what is behind my favorite swing at the park.  On the other side of that bridge is where the Snicker's Marathon ends.  This place brings back some good memories and it is really peaceful.

 This is the view that is right in front of my favorite swing.  The park is right across from our Civic Center and down from Albany State University, so there is a lot of traffic but considering that, it is still a great place to just get away for an hour and just relax.

Obviously I'm relaxing or cheesing, whichever you want to think.

I love coming down to the park on my lunch break.  The area I go has no swings or things like that, so I don't have to worry about children screaming and such.  The area of our park that has that is known as "Turtle Park" and it's across the street. 

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment