Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Five plus goals

Thank goodness it's finally Friday.  This has been one hard week.  Bug was at church camp until yesterday. This was her first year going so I was a little nervous but very excited for her to go.  She came back all smiles asking if she could go again next year.  Monkey is happy to have her sister back home.  I have finally finished all of the Harry Potter books and to be honest, I really enjoyed them.  It really opened eyes to the movies and now I understand a lot more.  I really can't wait until July 15 for the Deathly Hallows Part 2 to come out. 

1.  I've been doing really good about getting my runs in this week.  I've ran Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and will race on Saturday.

2.  I haven't ridden my bike as much as I have wanted to but I also need to get the gears changed because it's stuck in one gear.

3.  I have been doing alright with my couponing.  I've managed to save $73 in the first two weeks since I've been doing it.  Last week my grocery bill was $135 before couponing and my store's savings card and I walked out paying $98.  Not the greatest but I'll take it.  I'm also starting to get a little (very small) stock pile going.  Since shampoo/conditioner is on sale again this week and I have a coupon I'm going to get some more.  I also have a couple of coupons for body wash and some of that's on sale as well, so I'll be adding that to my list.  Also the store I shop at has a really nice razor on sale for $7.99, I have a coupon for $4 off, so the razor will only cost me $4.  I'll definitely take it.

4.  I haven't really been in a blogging mood lately.  Haven't had much to talk about so just not blogging.

5.  It's Friday and I just got a call from Bug's extended day that she is throwing up.  I'm going to leave the office at lunch and just take the rest of the day at home with her getting her better. 

I have some small goals for tomorrow's race.  My only goal which I don't think I'll be able to do is go sub 23 minutes.  Even though I've been putting in the speedwork, I just don't think I'll be able to hang onto a 7:30/8ish pace.  So now my only goal is to come in at my PR at the moment 23:30.  If I can do that then I'll try to go sub 23 minutes at the 5k race in July.

There you have it. 

Have a wonderful Friday, Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment