Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Bug

Nine, I remember when I was nine and didn't have a care in the world.  I can't believe my Bug is nine.  She officially turns nine at 11:55 tonight.

Bug, this post is for you.

You have the heart of a saint.  You love anyone and everyone.  You are so sweet, caring, humble, excitable, dependable, and trustworthy.  You make me want to be just like you EVERY SINGLE DAY.  You have one of the most contagious laughs ever and I think I laugh harder at you while watching Wipe Out than I do at the actual show. 

Your love for Monkey is extraordinary.  You love her with everything you have in you.  Yes, you get frustrated by  her sometimes, as we all do, but you remain patient with her.  I love listening to the two of you play make believe and I love when the two of you dance together while I play Guitar Hero.  You two are the best of friends even though you are 5 (almost 6) years apart.  My sister didn't become my best friend until after you were born, you are very lucky.

Bug, I'm so grateful for having you in my life for 9 years now and I'm excited to see where the rest of your life takes us.  Thanks for being you.  I love you more than words can ever express.  Your my favorite first born, I'll never let you forget it.

Love always and forever,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment