Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Frustrating mornings

I know everyone has them, I just seem to get them more often.  Could be because I don't give myself enough time in the morning to get everything done.  I need to work on it.  Getting up earlier will help me out a lot, got to start that in the morning.

But my day became a whole lot brighter when I checked out my reader this morning and found this awesome give away.  Check out this awesome blogger, Racing With Babes.  I so need a cute pair of shoes.  I so need to win.  Check it out.

I was suppose to take Monkey to have her three-year check up this morning, but because of the frustration that was floating through my house this morning, it's getting cancelled.  I'm hoping that her doctor will be available next month.  Also Bug has a soccer game and I have to leave around 5:20 (cutting it very close).  I told her I might miss a couple minutes of the beginning of the game, but I would be there no matter what.

So I'm doing abs on my lunch break which will help me destress.  Need it so bad.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment