Monday, April 25, 2011

My Exercise Schedule for the Week

I tried really hard last week to pick up my running again.  Saturday's fail at going for a run messed me all up and only leaving me with 11 miles for the week.  Not to shabby considering I only ran 6 miles last week.

I'm bound and determined to make running number 1 in my life again.  I'm also bound and determined to make early morning running a priority.  As usual I let my "I can run this afternoon after work" attitude deter me from getting up this morning, so I changed my alarm from when I should have gotten up to my normal time.  It really made me ill with myself but oh well, what's done is done.  I need to work at it.

This week I'm planning on running, no exceptions, no excuses, no I'll do it at a later date mentality.  My schedule is going to look a little like this:

Monday - 4 miles
Tuesday - Spin class/weights/abs class
Wednesday - 4 miles
Thursday - 4 miles/abs class
Friday - Spin class
Saturday - 6 mile run
Sunday - REST.

Total miles for the week 18.
Total abs class 2.
Total spin class 2.

Bring on the exercise, I want it back into my life badly.

As for the diet.  It was a huge failure this past weekend.  I should have known better that I wasn't going to be able to stay strong what with Easter candy, sweet potatoes souffle, homemade pizza, browines, cookies, did I mention candy, and as for only having caffiene two times a day.  Well that went out the window when I needed something to help keep me going Saturday night while I was making cornbread dressing from scratch.  I had to make the cornbread and then get everything together.  It was a long night but it was so worth is Sunday morning when all I had to do was put everything into the oven and let it bake.

I'm going to work hard on it this week.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment