Thursday, February 3, 2011

What to do

This morning I wake up only to find that I have almost another hour left of sleep to go.  So I roll over and go back to sleep only to wake up at 6:20.  What the heck!!!!  Oh that's right.  Yesterday when I was having that mental struggle of whether or not I should get on up and go for a run, I changed my clock to reflect the time  usually get up when I don't exercise for the day.  Guess what time the alarm was set for this morning???  If you guessed, my normal time, then you win.

I didn't get to exercise this morning and I'm a little bummed.  I know my scheduled called for 5 miles but because I've ran 9 already back-to-back, I was planning on doing some other form of cardio and then hitting the weights.  Well that's now out, so instead I'll be hitting up my five miles this afternoon after work.  Blah, but it's better than sitting on my behind that seems like it is starting to grow.  I really need to do something about it.

On to other funny news.  I posted a joke on my FB page last night that said I was expecting again and if you kept on reading, it then said frigid weather, blah, blah, blah.  Anywho, it was really funny and some of the comments that were left had me in a giggling fit.  To funny.  I called my mom, whose on FB 24/7 and asked if she had seen it and she said, "I did and I sat there for a few minutes thinking I was going to kick your A$$."  Ha ha.  Jokes on all those that fell for it. 

I have stated to each and every one of them, except one, that we were done having children and I was getting my tubes tied sometime this year.  I guess no one really listens. 

Well on Saturday I have a 5k race to run.  I know I have only spoken briefly about this race.  I'm really only running it to get my last AG award (here's to hoping) and to pick up my Georgia Runner's Award.  Pretty excited about that award.

I don't have many goals for this race and I'm not really sure I want to push a PR in it.  I think I'm just going to see if I can hang on to an 8ish pace and use the race for speedwork, since I've been lacking in that department.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment