It's finally Friday. I think I say that every week but this one has been long and tough.
1. Our other secretary had to get a cat scan and an MRI this week and today she is getting the results of those tests and we haven't heard back from her yet. The only complaint I have is, I have been working my butt off getting everything done. I do hope she is okay but come back soon, I miss you.
2. It has been RAINING all week. I think maybe only two days this week there was no rain and I honestly am not sure which days those were. I did get outside to run Tuesday and Wednesday morning so I know it didn't rain those mornings but I can't tell you if it didn't rain those afternoons or evenings or not. Man I must be getting old.
3. I'm contemplating getting my belly button pierced for a third time and getting the top part of my ear pierced again for the billionith time. Ever since I've lost the weight and have been working on my abs, I feel like I can rock that belly piercing like a rock start. We shall see how I feel about it after the half marathon in March.
4. I have really enjoyed my Blackberry. Even though I haven't used it for what its worth, I did get the bill in the mail the other day and I was right on target for how much our bill was going to be. I can handle that price and might just go ahead and start using all the features the phone offers. I did set up my banking on my phone and have loved that feature. It will so come in handy when we travel.
5. My mom got us tickets to see Wicked while we are in New York in April. She also got us two day touring passes for the City. I'm super duper excited. I went on to Central Park's website and looked up their schedule for April. They have a free run/walk gathering every Saturday. My mom and I are contemplating going to that and running through Central Park. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. New York get ready, I'm coming.
Well that's it. Since I went over my small goals for tomorrow's 5K race, I decided not to mention it again today. I'll definitely be back Saturday afternoon with a race recap for you guys.
Have a wonderful Friday.