Since I got busy yesterday at work and never made it on to post about my favorite day of the week and bore you guys with some randomness of Friday Fives, I decided to post a Saturday Six. Here goes:
1. I could so live off of Five Hour Energy Shots. The hubs and I get them every Saturday night and I usually take one on Friday just to help get me through work. I will probably have to take one Tuesday morning to get me through the day after Monday night's game.
2. Speaking of Monday night, it's the game of the year. The Auburn Tigers will face the Oregon Ducks in the BCS National Championship Game in Glendale, Arizona. Man what I wouldn't give for some tickets to that game. But alas I have no tickets to the game, so I will be watching it from the comfort of my living room, screaming at the t.v. Let's hope AU wins.
3. I finally went to Victoria Secret and spent the rest of my gift card that I had gotten at Christmas. Lots of new panties and bras. I'm super excited.
4. I ran 6 miles this morning instead of 4. Since my hip has been bothering me lately I decided that I just felt like running this morning. I'm hoping that if I let up on some of my running and add in cross training, the hip will quite complaining and let me actually get back to running. I'm planning on taking a much needed rest after this half marathon in March. It's probably going to drive me crazy but I really need to let my hip heal completely before starting to train for the full marathon. I'm planning on taking about two months off. No running and lots of cross training.
5. I know I don't talk about religion on here a lot but Bug is getting baptized tomorrow and most of my family is going to be there. I'm so proud of her.
6. Tonight I was deleting the totals off my Garmin. Before doing so I took a look at the totals I had on there. They were from September and since that time I have ran 190.8 miles in 28:13:20 and have burned 19,342 calories. That's a lot of running for 4 months.
There you have it. Boring randomness that I know you guys love to hear from me.
Have a great rest of your weekend.