Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010

I had an amazing year in 2010.  I raced in two half marathons. This is from the Snicker's half, my first half.

Then I did the Girl's Inc. Half where I got two medals, one for running in the race and the other from coming in first place in my age group.
And here's an assortment of all my other medals from winning my age groups in all the other races I did throughout the year.

The one that is blue and white was handmade.  The race director's wife likes to make ceramics, so she handmade every medal for all the races.  It is one of my favorites.

Remember when I mentioned that my bosses got me some new shoes for Christmas, if not here's a picture to show you what they got me.
I heart them I really do and I've already but 20.4 miles on them since Christmas (that's a 5, 3.4, 4, 8 milers).  So yesterday I decided to get another pair of shoes, so I can feel like a real runner and switch out my shoes.  I got these babies.
They are Sacouny's and they feel so much lighter than my Asics.

Here are the shoes about to start a fight.  I'll let you know how I feel about the Sacouny's when I finally take them out for a run around the town.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year.  I so can't wait to get my racing started for 2011.

Love,
Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment