Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Five



It's Friday my friends. One more day and I'm going to be toeing the start of a race. So can't wait. I've picked up my mom and I's race packets and I'm super happy about the shirts. They are red long sleeve cotton t-shirts and I so can't wait until after the race to put it on.

Here's my Friday five in no particular order:

1. I'm racing tomorrow. I'm super duper excited because it's been months since I've toed a starting line and I'm nervous already.

2. It's Friday. Enough said.

3. I've had a particulary good week at work. Things could have definitely been better but that's how it goes every week.

4. My mom gave me a book to read about 2 months ago. The author is Michael Connolly and we both are HOOKED. I have a list that has 14 books on it that I must read by him. Every single book I've read so far has been awesome. It's a great book of suspense, romance, and action rolled into one. My kind of books.

5. My boys will gear up tomorrow to take on the SEC East's winners. I'm hoping that Auburn can bring the beat down on South Carolina again and come out the SEC Champions.


Have a wonderful Friday.

Race report coming as soon as I get a chance tomorrow.

Angela :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your race tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do awesome! Here's hoping for Goal A for ya! Good luck to your tigers too. :)

    ReplyDelete