Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exciting week ahead

So Monday night I'm washing the dishes and getting dinner cooked at the same time when my cell phone goes off.  I decide to let my voice mail pick up because it's the lady from the Y and I really didn't want to be asked to teach just one class.  Thankfully I did listen to her voicemail because she not only asked that I teach a class but I teach three of them back-to-back.  I will teach Monday and Wednesday night spin class for 45 minutes and teach Tuesday morning's spin class for 30 minutes.  Definitely is going to be a great week next week.

I also did the EA Active on the Wii last night.  OMG was it HARD.  I forgot how hard it was and I was looking like a hot mess when it was all over with.  Today on my lunch break I'm running my 5 miler.  It's cold, LIKE REALLY COLD outside, so it's going to be great running weather.  I can't wait.  So looking forward to it.

I thought I had my outfit picked out for the Jingle Bell Jog this Saturday but after wearing the shirt on Monday's 3.1 mile sprint, I decided I didn't like it very much.  If I didn't like it during 3 miles, I'm sure as heck not going to like it during 6.2.  So now I'm back to the drawing board on what I'm going to wear Saturday.  I think I'm going to wear my black running shorts, just have to find a top to go with it.  If I like today's long sleeve shirt, then I'm probably going to wear it Saturday morning also.  We shall see.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment