Sunday, November 28, 2010

Writing Machines

You ladies have been writing machines lately.  I'm still trying to catch up on posts from 4 days ago.  I have a feeling I'll be reading posts on and off all day.

Considering we have no food in the house, I'm about to get my huge butt up and head to Wally World for some groceries.

Today, for the first time since Tuesday, I actually stepped on the scale to see the damage that was caused from Thanksgiving.  I've got to lose 4lbs.  4lbs may not seem like a lot but it is to me and now I've got a lot of work cut out ahead of me. 

As I mentioned yesterday, the 10k Jingle Bell Jog is this weekend coming up.  I have a huge goal in mind and one that I will be working on this week during my running.  I'll post what that goal is in a couple of days.

I'm also going to start half marathon training No. 3 after the race.  I'm going to add in the EA Active from the Wii, keep up with the abs class, and work really, really hard at getting up before work to get all of my running in.  I might keep my Wednesday runs to my lunch break, but that is mainly going to be determined on the miles at hand.  We shall see.  I'm also probably going to incorporate the treadmill into a lot of the tempo and speedwork runs, so I don't have to run in the dark and cold.  Why didn't I think of that earlier????

Well I'm off to try and see if Walmart still has some groceries left so my family can eat this week. 

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment