Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sluggish

I'm so tired and not sure why really.  Sunday night I was in bed asleep by 9:30.  Monkey's bedtime is that time so as soon as I could get her into bed, I was in my bed.  Last night I was in bed by 9:30 and at 11 p.m. I woke up to go to the bathroom and felt like I was drugged.  I felt that way again the couple of different times I woke up through the night.

Even though the alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, my sluggish behind just couldn't muster up the energy to get out of bed.  So I'm going to do my tempo run on my lunch break.  I honestly don't mind running on my lunch break.  It feels great to run in a different area and see different things and with the cooler weather, I don't sweat as much as I did during the summer.  So I will do my 5 mile tempo run at 12 today.  I'm also going to try the Gatorade Prime Pre-Fuel before today's run.

Saturday I have 7 miles on tap.  The only problem with this is Bug's soccer tournament begins at 9, we have to be there at 8:30 and it's 30 minutes away from were we live.  I'm not even going to attempt to get up early enough to get this run done Saturday morning.  If they lose their first game, then we are throw and I can get my run in when Monkey goes down for a nap.  Since my team is on a bye this week, I don't really have any important games to watch, so running anytime during the day should be no problem for me.

Tomorrow I have 3 miles on tap.  I'm getting up without a doubt in the morning to get this run done and then I'm going to abs class on my lunch break.  I so enjoyed yesterday's class and definitely can tell a difference in the way my stomach looks now.  I'm liking the results.

Here's a funny picture of me during the Girl's Inc. Half.  I guess I'm trying to see if rubbing my chest will make me go faster or not, I'm going to go with NOT.

                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment