Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Friday

Well boys and girls another Friday is upon us and I'm so very happy.  Here are five reasons why I'm so happy that it's Friday.

1.  I've been doing great on all my runs this week.  I've hit everyday even though not at the time that I wanted to but that hasn't stopped me from getting them all done.  Now I only have 7 miles left for tomorrow morning.

2.  I'm hoping to take the girls to the fair tonight.  We have free tickets to get in but it's getting tickets to ride the rides that's going to cost the most.

3.  Tomorrow we will be trick or treating and the girls are excited.  Well Bug's excited about getting dressed up, Monkey's excited about getting candy and I'm just excited to walk around the neighborhood.  You know your a runner when you think about wearing your Garmin to go trick or treating to see how much walking you get in, LOL!!!!

4.  Bug has a soccer game tomorrow afternoon and I'm hoping that they win.  They have won one game and it was the weekend we were not there.  I'm hoping they win tomorrow.

5.  Payday for the hubs and I.  Money in the account, Yes Please.

And that's my reason why I'm happy it's Friday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and for those racing this weekend, I hope the wind is beneath your shoes.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment