Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh me, Woe is me

Well I'm going to be out of commission from running until after I hear what the doctor has to say about my hip issues.  I don't want to put anymore pain or stress on it, so I'm going to go to the gym and ride the bike instead.  I figure that it wouldn't be to stressful to sit and ride a bike.  I'm hoping the temptation to jump on the treadmill will be easy to resist.  I'm also planning on doing a few weights while there, especially in the arms.  My arms are like noodles, they have no definition in them at all.

If your looking for a cool new running top, head on over to RACING WITH BABES and check out her giveaway.  This top looks awesome and I'm always on the lookout for new running tops.  I'll allow you to enter into her giveaway but remember, I really want to win.

In all honesty, about the hip, (I'm really bummed about this, so I'm whining for a while) it didn't feel to bad this morning but last night while sleeping, there were times I contemplated cutting my whole leg off.  The pain was radiating all the way down my leg and finally at 6 I found some relief when I laid on my back, put my pillow under my knee and all of  a sudden the pain went completely away.  If that's how I got to sleep until I get this mess figured out, then so be it.

Enough whining, bike here I come tomorrow morning.

Angela :)

3 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear about the hip. i can't remember how long you have been battling this...but it took my hip about 3 weeks to finally calm down. take it easy and it will all work out. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reinforcement. That was just what I needed to hear and I've been racking my brain trying to piece together the first time I felt it. I believe it was in the middle of July but I just can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer about the hip. I hope it's nothing too serious and you are back at it soon!

    ReplyDelete