Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Overview

Today I cut the grass and then spent the rest of the day watching my babies play in the kiddie pool.  We ate Watermelon and Grapes and drank tons and tons of water.  Then Monkey and I took a 2-hour nap.  I've had a pretty good day.

This weeks mileage was pretty awesome.  I'll post what I was suppose to run and what I did run and the times.
Monday - Scheduled 3 miles - ran 3 miles on the treadmill for 27:20.
Tuesday - Did spin class and lifted some weights.
Wednesday - Scheduled 5 miles - ran 5 miles for 44:33
Thursday - Scheduled 3 miles - ran 3 miles for 27:03.
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - Scheduled 8 miles - ran 8 miles in 1:13
Sunday - Rest Day

This week calls for
Monday - 5 miles at a 9:42 pace
Tuesday - Spin with weights
Wednesday - 5 miles at a 9:42 pace
Thursday - 4 miles at a 9:42 pace
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 5 miles at a 9:42 pace
Sunday - Rest Day

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and to all those that raced this weekend, I so can't wait to hear the Race Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment