Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Munchies

So I didn't keep tab on everything I ate this weekend.  The weekends are my weak point.  I don't eat that much on Saturday's but on Sunday's, I have no idea why but I'm an eating machine.

Yesterday I had grapes, watermelon, Snicker's Ice Cream Bar, popcorn, two bowls of cereal, an enchilda (that I made).

Breakfast: Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats Almond, Diet Pepsi
Lunch: JC from Moe's.  Not the healthiest of lunches but I really wanted something to hold me over until dinner and this meal is it.  Diet Coke
Dinner: Turkey 6-inch subway sandwich on monteray cheddar w/ranch, oil, salt & pepper.  Some chips, diet pepsi
Snacks: 10 grapes with 3 pieces of watermelon, Cliff Bar Peanut Butter Crunch (Yummy), 9 grapes and a whole cup full of the watermelon, bowl of cereal and a couple of chocolate pieces.
Water: 6 bottles

I'm not to upset about how I ate today.  I didn't get that "I'm dying for food" feeling that I usually get in the afternoon, so I'm very happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment