Friday, July 2, 2010

Fabulous Friday

This week has been pure tortue, but isn't always like that when your getting ready to take a week off from work?  5'oclock cannot come fast enough. 

1.  St. George's Island, here I come.  We leave tomorrow to go to the beach but the hubby isn't leaving until Monday and he is bringing my sister with him.  I have a feeling I'm going to be a little upset tomorrow when we leave because we never go anywhere without each other.  We most definitely don't spend the night away from each other either and now I'm going to have two nights without him.  Sniff, sniff.

2.  I'm really stoked about my 7 mile run tomorrow.  Instead of getting up early to go, I'm waiting until we got down to the beach, get everything unpacked, get all the kids settled (8, 2, 2, 9 month old), make sure my mom can handle everything, then I'm heading out to see what I can find.  Really excited about this.

3.  Monday my mom is going to run 3 miles with me.  I've never ran with my mom before.  Yes she's ran the same races with me, but our paces are totally different.  But on Monday I'm suppose to run 3 miles at a 9:42 pace, totally doable for my mom.

4.  As much as I'm looking forward to going to the beach, I'm also looking forward to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  These days are going to be wonderful days spent just lounging at the house, doing nothing.

5.  Last but not least, I'm going out for a girls night tonight.  I'm really looking forward to this and most definitely will need it before I tackle two days of 4 kids with only one other adult there before  the other 2 adults show up to help keep everyone under control.  Round of drinks on me, ha ha.

Have a wonderful weekend, and I promise to check in as much as I can.

Good luck to those racing this week, I hope everyone gets their PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment