Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cross Training

I know, I know your suppose to cross train so you will not get an injury but this morning I so didn't want to be doing spin class.  Oh I went to get that sweat in, but I just didn't feel like I did anything.  I did sweat a little but nothing like when I come home from a nice run.

Tomorrow I have 5 miles on tap and a new route I'm going to try, which I'm really excited about.  I'm hoping to be out the door by 6:10 to ensure that I get everything done in the morning and on time so I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Last night Monkey was so sweet and so loving that I just didn't want to put her to bed.  We sat and rocked in the recliner and watched t.v. together.  That girl can sometimes just make my heart melt.

Hopefully I'll come around to cross training.  You know what would be even better, if the Y that is in my area would go ahead and build that swimming pool so I could swim some laps also.  I love the pool and feel that swimming could benefit me.  No I'm not looking at doing a tri, nor do I want to, I just want to be able to mix up my cross training without having to drive all over the place looking for a pool.

What do you do on days you don't run?  Rest, cross train, etc.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment