Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Five

Well it's finally Friday, now I just wish it was 5 (I would be getting off from work).  Here's 5 random things about me in no particular order that I think you might find interesting.

1.  My DH (darling husband) does not like it when I sing out loud.  The funny thing about this is I was in choir until 8th grade.  No wonder the choir teacher never gave me a solo.  I really can't carry a tune to save my life but if the right song comes on and I'm in an awesome mood, you better believe I'm singing my heart out.

2.  Speaking of singing, I was a huge (and still am) fan of the New Kids on the Block (NKOTB).  We recently got a new radio station in my area that plays late 80's/early 90's music and I'm in pure heaven with this station.  It brings back tons of memories of my youth.  I especially heart the station when they play some old school NKOTB.  I turn up the volume and belt out the whole song with the boys.  OH THE MEMORIES.

3.  I use to be a semi-wild child.  When my sister and I were teenagers she was the one who wanted her tongue pierced and I couldn't stand the thought.  Well when I hit my 20's I went and got my belly button pierced and my sister never had anything else pierced except her ears.  When I found out I was pregnant with Bug I removed the piercing and had it replaced right before I got married (3 years later).  After my first year of marriage I gained so much weight the thing looked awful so I removed it again.  Since I've lost all that weight and am starting to feel comfortable in my own skin, I'm contemplating getting my belly button  repierced.  Not sure if I will but I'm thinking on it.

4.  I have watched He's Just Not That Into You two times in the past week.  I'm a sucker for girlie movies like that and can watch them over and over and over again.

5.  I'm really excited for tomorrow's race.

Over at Racing With Babes she's hosting an awesome giveaway.  If you need a new running shirt, hat, etc. then checkout her giveaway.  WHOOHA has some really neat shirts and I really, really want one.

If you would like to try out a Nathan Hand Held Water Bottle, then Tall Mom on the Run is giving one away.  I have a hand-held but I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I use it when I go on my Saturday morning long runs but I would love to try one of the Nathan's that I hear everyone talking about.  Get on over there and check it out.

Have a wonderful weekend and to all who is racing tomorrow, GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment