Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Almost there

This week has been creeping by but it hasn't at the same time. Weird I know. I'm officially a running nerd. I knew it when I got really, really excited about my Garmin but it came to a head yesterday when I ordered a subscription to Runner's World. I'm already a member of the Georgia Runner's Program and decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and get Runner's World. When did I become a runner????

I did get up and do my 4 miles this morning. Oh the bed screamed at me to come back and curl up. My head said you can do them this afternoon, but in my heart of hearts I knew that I needed to get up and get them done or it wouldn't have happened. I did a semi-new route today. Most of it was on what I normally run but I did go down a different road and it didn't quite come out to the two miles I thought it was going to be so I ran down about half of a mile and then turned around. I actually ended up running almost 4 1/2 miles today because of it but it didn't bother me at all. Since I didn't bring my watch to get my information, I'll post both of my runs on here this evening.

If you like to read funny blogs check out Skinnyrunner.com. She's absolutely hilarious and if you need a Road ID or new running shoes, gear etc. order through her blog and you can save 10%. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment