Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's here

Man oh man, my Garmin 305 came in today and I tore open that box like I was unwrapping a Christmas gift on Christmas morning. I was so excited for it. I just wanted to stop working for the day and play with my new toy but I decided that I'm going to charge it up here at work and then play with it tonight when I get home. I so can't wait for my run tomorrow now. I really wish Tuesday wasn't a rest day but I've already exercised for the day and so I will definitely program my new baby and get it ready for a run tomorrow. SO EXCITED.

I can't wait to use the virtual training programs. I'm so ready to amp up my running and I definitely can already tell by my excitement that this new toy is going to do it for me. I'm definitely on my way to becoming a marathoner. 2014 watch out, the Snicker's Full Marathon is all mine, LOL!!!

I'm so happy to say that I did get up this morning at 5:30 and went back to spin class. I then did about 15 minutes of weights afterwards. I'm also happy that at this time last year I weighed 158lbs and this year I weigh 133lbs. My yearly doctor that it was amazing that I managed to lose that much weight and he thought it was great that I was running. I left that yearly exam with a huge smile on my face.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just found your blog and already I am excited you seem to hold of plethora of knowledge I would like know about where to start. I am a little late to the party but it seems you just recently finished your first marathon, in your training did you run 13 miles before you actually did it on race day. Also I am currently 150lbs. and I would like to get down to about 130 so for you did you have to make big changes to your eating habits or did working out take the weight off? and lastly what kind of Garmin did you get? Okay I know that was kind of long winded and we just met so i will end now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll answer your questions in my next blog.

    ReplyDelete