Monday, March 8, 2010

Sore throat, runny nose, stuffy nose and

sore legs, oh my. My legs usually hurt the day after a 5K but not to the extent they hurt yesterday. I literally felt like I needed a walker just to get me through the day. I spent the majority of the day in my bed relaxing while DH took care of the babies for me. It was wonderful. At his suggestion, I also took a nice, very hot bath and that really helped my legs out a lot. Now for the cold part, why oh why did I have to get a cold now when the weather is finally starting to look like spring? That's why, the weather is finally getting warmer and so a cold I must get.

Since I have no half marathon to train for anymore, I'm going to start on Thursday getting C trained for the 5K that we are going to run in April at our local college. She is so excited and on Saturday we are going to the mall to get her some new running shoes. She is really, really excited about that.

I plan on printing out the full marathon training schedule and going by that just to keep my running up. I enjoy running, even if its training for a race or not, it help keeps me sane and I'm also enjoying the size 8 pants I'm able to get into now.

Have a beautiful Monday, I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment