Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life

happens no matter how hard you want it to just STOP for a minute or two so you can catch your breath and get prepared for the next minute. My littlest one turned 2 this morning at 12:09 a.m. How can that be??? Just yesterday she went to bed a 1 year old and woke up to a 2 year old. She's no longer a baby, she's a TODDLER and that makes me sad. She wasn't always the best baby and boy was she a clingy momma's girl, but as time as moved forward, so has she. She's growing up and I'm just having a hard time accepting it right now.

I did get a REALLY GOOD run in on the treadmill this morning. I did 3 miles in 30 minutes. I wanted to take it slow and really enjoy my last run before Saturday. I'm still contemplating if I want to get up in the morning and do spin class but I'm thinking I may just skip it and use Friday to just relax. Well as much as I can relax before a RACE OF THIS MAGNITUDE.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday, just one more day and the weekend officially begins. I know I'm ready for it, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment