Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello Wednesday

Boy is this week just moving right along.  Thank goodness it is because my favorite days are coming up. 

Well I didn't make it out for my run this morning because my socks and other running gear were in the dryer and I just made a decision to go this afternoon after work.  I'm not actually gaining any weight (like I thought I was) and because I actually did abs class yesterday, will be doing a spin class tomorrow and abs class again, that I'm actually getting in something, even if it feels like nothing.  I'm planning on getting in 3 miles after work.  I'm also planning on getting in around 5 miles Saturday morning and then next week I'm starting my training back up for a 15K that is November 13.  I'm still on the fence about running that one (because I really don't want to miss another of Bug's soccer games) so I'm going to train like I'm going to run it and then decide about a week before hand.  At least it will give me something to do to keep myself active.

This weekend Bug is having to miss her soccer game because the hub's uncle was diagnosed with brain cancer and his whole family is getting together to spend some time together because he was given only 4 months to live.  I'm semi looking forward to it because I will get to spend some time with some of the hubs family that I like but then again, it is going to be a really sad thing. 

I'm also a little upset about it being this weekend because No. 4 (AU Tigers) is playing No. 6 (LSU Tigers) and both teams are undefeated and it comes on at 3:30 eastern time (I just recently realized I'm in the Eastern Time Zones, don't laugh, me and time zones are not friends, all I know is Alabama is an hour behind us, Panama City Beach, FL is an hour behind us, that New York is on my time frame, and that California is 3 hours behind me, so if it's 10:49 a.m. eastern time, then it's 7:49 a.m. in California) and I'm not going to be able to watch much of the game because of being out of town.

I'm sending a pray out to the Good Lord above to let my Tigers PULL THIS GAME OUT and bring down the LUCKIEST team in football.  How LSU has gotten as far as they have is beyond me because they look suspect and really shouldn't be ranked as high as they are.

Laurie I think the National Championship game should be the Ducks against the Tigers.  That would be an awesome game, don'tcha think.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday and I'll be back later to post my time and splits for my 3 miles this evening.

Angela :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's uncle. hopefully this time together can be filled with good memories not sad ones.

    ReplyDelete